Thursday, January 23, 2014



Sense of Place

I started with finding out what sense of place which to me means a place where I feel at home. Being with friends and family would be my sense of place. After that I figured out what I was going to do to show sense of place and I came up with the idea of a collage. After I got my ideas down I went to work and started finding pictures with me and either friends or family. As for the idea of doing a collage I chose it because I enjoy working with pictures and finding a way to make many small pictures into one big picture to tell a story. My thought process through out the entire project was to make sure I found pictures that showed I was part of a family and just to make it clear that my sense of place is being with my family and friends and feeling safe and at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment