Monday, September 30, 2013

Movie Trailers



These are the original trailer and remade trailers for the movie Neighbours.
The original trailer was meant to be a comedic trailer for a comedy. I decided that i would turn that into a horror movie trailer. To do so I changed the music to a darker creepier song fading out the original audio. I also took certain clips that could be viewed as something that would be seen in a horror movie such as the scene for the end where Seth Rogan was sent flying and hit the roof. I also keep some of the original audio clips because what was being said in them because they sounded creepy and gloomy which fit with it being a horror movie. I added s flashing screen effect based on other horror movies to turn a scene that normally would have been funny to something scary. Titles were also added to add to the mystery and give it more of a horror movie vibe to it. The part I had the most trouble with was getting the flashes lined up and look good. I only had two trailers to work with which proved to be difficult but in the end I found ways to work around the small amount of content to work with. I wasn't expecting it to turn out as well as it did because this was my first time doing any sort of video editing. I am proud of the results and hope to more like it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment