Monday, October 17, 2011

My Logo.





These are my logos for the logo assignment one is in black and white and the other is in orange and black.




  To get ideas for my logo, I researched my name. It means God like, He who supplants, and Son of Lord.   The words that describe meanings that I came up with is power, kind, caring, and giving. The word I used for my logo was power.

  The brain storming I did led me to several thing like wings, a halo, power symbol for electronics, a fist, and a power outlet. The image I chose was the fist with a power button and outlet. It shows the adjective power three ways. One is the ability to turn stuff on and off. As if giving life or taking life away from objects inanimate or not like god because my name means who is like god.

   The components of my logo are the coulours which are orange and black, the fist, the power button, the power outlet, and my name. I chose the coulours orange and black because i like the two colours and I think they got together quite nicely.  The lines in my logo are smooth. The smoothness represents power the same way when you see Lamborghini you think of power and smoothness. I also had edges that stuck out that also represents power in being rebellious and rebels can have the power to be strong and powerful.

    The technical stuff like

No comments:

Post a Comment